Star-Spawn of Cthulhu – Update #3 – Wings base paint
Not a lot of progress this time, managed to do the base coat on the wings. I did these a bit darker.
Once I connect wings to the body, I will need to use a form of putty to cover up the cracks/gaps so it looks a bit more realistic.
Star-Spawn of Cthulhu – Update #2 – First dry brush
It’s been over a month but finally back at it!
Finished the water around the torso and arms and finished the first dry brush coat using a yellow/green colour.
Very happy with the progress!
Star-Spawn of Cthulhu – Update #1 – It begins!
I have removed the wings..
And completed 90% of the base coat (including most of the water)..